Monday, April 21, 2014

Everyday is your chance to live better

I would like to take this opportunity to welcome everyone.  I created this blog to chronicle, share, and relive the many adventures I have the opportunity to experience in my life.  In these writing I hope to convey one very simple message;  "Adventure is the Spice of Life".

To me, this phrase has many meanings.  I hope to both reveal and discover what those spices are, to figure out which one's taste best.

I chased adventure in many forms; sports, music, art, spirituality; blindly moving to my next opportunity available.So I can appreciate that everyone has a different idea of adventure.

At the moment, my muse is cycling.  So expect to hear a lot about being on a bike!  You can also expect to hear many opinions, comments, and other items that are controversial.
I've got all kinds of things to write about, but those are best for another post!




No comments:

Post a Comment